Saturday 16 November 2013

work work work

Saturday 16th November 2013

It's Saturday, the sun is shining but I need to do some work! I don't know where this week has gone?!

I am now going to sit down and write up some questions for my survey.. If anyone would like to read them, give me any feedback etc before I go ahead and send them off, I should be most grateful! I want to get them sent out by the end of this week coming so that I have a couple of weeks before the students who are currently training begin their Christmas holidays.

I will also try and read some of your blogs and comment where I can!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Would be more than happy to look at your survey. Is it up anywhere yet?
    It sounds like everything is going well, even if it's busy busy busy!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily hope you have received some of these back. I am now looking for artefact ideas, analysis and even the drafts of the critical review. The week's go so quickly now, but it seems to be going in the right direction. The literature will be important now to analyse what people have said and to discuss what it means as it relates to the bigger picture.

    ReplyDelete