Sunday 1 December 2013

time is flying..

Sunday 1st December 2013


Happy 1st December !

Another week of my life has flown by.. I really don't know where time is going at the moment?! It is already December and with festive activities lined up, I really want to crack on!
Having made a start on my artefact and sent out my survey, I feel as though I'm getting somewhere.. I now really want to put all my words together for my critical review.

Artefact

I have decided on producing a leaflet for students whom are going through vocational training. It is information and a guide to situations, emotions and life developments that they may come across. I am including images (my own photographs) to make it a more enjoyable read and hope that it comes across as a useful tool. I am trying to be wary of my use of wording as I should not like to make it sound negative or talk about 'problems' they may come across. Rather than put students off their training - which I most definitely do not want to do, I want them to read it as constructive information, helping them to prepare what is potentially to come and so that they are aware of what fellow students may go through at times.



Critical review

I am now sitting down with my notes and making points for each section: introduction, evaluation, analysis and critical reflection...
Once these full notes are in place I shall develop each section to create my final review.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Your artefact sounds like it's going well - the inclusion of pictures to break up the text is such a creative (and you) way to make the information more accessible and user-friendly :)
    I like the idea of a leaflet that makes students aware of the things they might come across as opposed to telling them what to do or not to do - choice is everything, and informed choice even more so!

    Good luck with the CR too, who'd have thought this would all be over so quickly...
    S

    ReplyDelete