Tuesday 21 May 2013

Module 2... COMPLETE!

Tuesday 21st May 2013

We got there! We've finished the module and it was a big relief to know that both the hard copy and digital version of my work has reached the University successfully.. now it's the wait until results but in the mean time I feel we should all relax a little and realise what we've achieved.

If I'm honest, yes, distant learning is difficult, especially with working a 9-5 job mon - fri (plus 2 saturday half days a month!)... however, I feel proud to have completed module 2 and I am pleased with what I have produced. I hope everyone else feels the same way!

Go one.. treat yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Emily!
    I hope you'll be enjoying a well earned 'long weekend' and celebrating another BAPP milestone.
    I look forward to continuing with you along this journey in the Autumn.
    :)

    ReplyDelete