Saturday 4 May 2013

Happy Lady

Saturday 4th May 2013


I was determined to get my draft copy of my Professional Inquiry Proposal completed yesterday... and I did it!! It is a massive relief to know that I am now well on my way and I have found it all very interesting. One main source of Literature I have chosen is The Student Dancer: Emotional Aspects of the Teaching and Learning of Dance by Julia Buckroyd. She explores the same ideas that I have and looks into the way in which schools deal with the mental and physical affects on dance students. An excellent piece that will help and support me through out.

I look forward to hearing and seeing how everyone else is doing and am keen to have the opportunity to amend my work so that I can produce the highest possible standard. It is nice to know that my draft is in and I now have a few weeks to make these alterations and have given myself enough time so that it isn't a rushed, last-minute process.


2 comments:

  1. Good for you Emily, I'm not surprised you're a happy lady! I've managed to do a big chunk of mine this morning and feel so much better for it so i can imagine how you feel! Glad it' going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily

    It's good to hear that you have handed in a draft, i still need to send mine in. I've also managed to get a big chunk of it done like Clare. I am trying to complete it and also read though any of the bloggs I have missed. It will be a big relief once its handed in.
    :)

    ReplyDelete