Sunday 21 April 2013

Reflecting...

Sunday 21st April 2013

It is another beautiful sunny day here in Brighton so I am cracking on with work this morning so that I can enjoy my book on the beach in the afternoon..!

Having already completed the surveys and had some excellent results in (which I have previously blogged about) I am beginning to see how reaching out and networking with other people gives us more to work from and further information and research. Without connecting with others we can not increase our field of knowledge and will not gather further references and opinions. I need to get a variety of views to be able to compare the results to get an average idea of how dancers feel/felt during professional training.

I should like to plan and sort out some observations and be able to attend classes to gain more knowledge on my chosen inquiry title. I am now sending out a questionnaire to previous dance teachers including the questions in my 'pilot interview for dance teachers' so that I can see the view from the other side to my ideas.

I am looking forward to receiving the results so that I can extend what I have gathered already and have other sources to work from.

Watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment