Tuesday 23 April 2013

Skype session...

Tuesday 23rd April 2013

Just a quick note before I go off to my ballet class (yes, I now go to a local class once a week!)...

Had a very useful and informative Skype conversation with Rosemary last night. I am now much clearer on my inquiry direction and have received useful feedback which I shall take into account immediately. I know what I want to do and how to go about it.. it just needs to be done now. 

I want to do further research and find relevant literature items to help and support my chosen title.
It is great that I now feel so much more confident with my inquiry as I felt as though I'd reached a brick wall. There is still a lot to do but at least I know exactly where I am heading.
Thanks Rosemary!

I look forward to having a good session on my inquiry and working it all out. I shall keep going in little bursts this week but have next week off so can spend longer on it then.

Hope everyone is getting on ok and enjoying the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    I'm glad you have found renewed enthusiasm for your inquiry :)

    I also found that talking things through with Rosemary was very helpful in both clarifying my intentions - through having to communicate them - and from her helpful feedback and clever questioning. I've found discussing with peers really helpful for sharing problems and developing ideas but having to defend/ rationalise my inquiry really allowed me to see where my strengths and weaknesses are!

    I'm really looking forward to starting my inquiry so I'm really hoping that I can find the right words to present my proposal properly!!

    Hope it all goes well.
    S

    ReplyDelete