Wednesday 30 October 2013

Inquiry Analysis

Tuesday 30th October 2013


I can't believe it is nearly November.. or the fact it has been three whole years since this:



Me as Sally from 'The Nightmare before Christmas' at Disneyland Paris 2010


I have just completed a 'taster' Inquiry Analysis and sent it on to Paula. I am interested to hear the feedback. I find it is great to learn what needs improvement and what you are doing correctly! It is best to establish what needs work now rather than later... 
I am discovering that discussion with peers is both very interesting and most helpful. I am enjoying crossing paths with others as it allows me to discover more and question my own thoughts. 
Keep chatting to me! 

2 comments:

  1. Always happy to cross paths, Emily (or should that be Sally!), as every time you comment or blog it pushes me to stop, reflect and think!
    So here goes:
    I feel I'm on exactly the same wavelength as you about the benefits of trial and error, feedback and reflection in order to pinpoint the best way to more along with this inquiry.
    I'm currently in a trialing phase for my analysis - coding in various styles to see which is, or are, the most appropriate and/or effective. I'm hoping to get a sample across to Paula over the next few days for a bit of feedback too and will then blog about my thoughts on what I have tried out - please comment, if you have the time.

    Happy Hallowe'en for tomorrow
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! i didn't realise you worked at disney! i was 'friends with' mickey last year for three months and again at the beginning of this year. small world huh. Sarah's right, you blog quite often and makes me realise i really should be doing the same. I've been quite sorta wrapped up in books for my inquiry and perhaps forgot how important peer discussion is. can i ask, in your career, has there been any one thing thats been a tipping point, for example, one chance meeting with some or one specific show or audition thats changed things for you, and if so, what ?x

    ReplyDelete