Thursday 6 December 2012

Critical reflection time...

Thursday 6th December 2012

I am now sitting down to carry on with my critical reflection for module 1. I made a start but life has been hectic this week so I want to crack on with it today as I have a day off! 
Hope everyone is getting on ok with writing them. I still keep thinking about how I will explain what I've learnt, rather than explain what I've done.. I don't want to end up with a 750 word ramble! I will use the appendices wisely to go into further detail on particular ideas and thoughts.

Watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    I decided to start with some freewriting to get the ball rolling and, at this point, I think I could probably use up the 750 words in my introduction! Still, one thing I've learnt is that getting it all out on paper is a good way to start grouping thoughts that can then be refined and made succinct.
    I'm trying to get some more rambling done today so that I can start pulling things together a bit more by the weekend.
    I've also been reading previous students' comments and they too seem to have found it hard to condense and prioritise, so we're not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah and Emily

    I am in the same boat! Its such a tough one but we seem to be heading in the right direction and have it in the forefront of our minds so fingers crossed we get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi All,

    Help, this is certainly a challenge and not something that I can hide from anymore. the sleepless nights have started, so time to 'man up' and get on.

    good luck and ramble away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are all getting on ok!
    I have been sat down on my laptop this morning working away. Just printing off a draft now and will get back to work with a highlighter and pen making alterations where needed!
    Good luck to all :)

    ReplyDelete