Saturday 29 September 2012

Curriculum Vitae


Saturday 29th September 2012

Here is an example of my current CV. It is used and adjusted for employment within the customer service/receptionist area. This copy is not the full version. I have taken out any personal information and normally, under each section within previous employment, I write a few notes about what the job involved and any particular skills/training that I gained.
It would also include referee details, but as this is a public blog, I've decided to remove them! I like to have my work at Disneyland Paris on my CV as it is something different for employers to see.. and an interesting talking point! 
Along with educational and employment history, I think it is important to include information about yourself as future employers are often keen to know more about your personality and lifestyle.

Emily Hunt Curriculum Vitae                                       


Nationality: British

Education and Qualifications
2011 - 2012 Worcester College of Technology

2007 – 2010 Elmhurst School for Dance Sixth Form

2005 – 2007 Elmhurst School for Dance

2002 – 2005 Bishop Perowne C of E High School

Foundation Diploma in Art and Design 2012 (Level 3)

National Diploma in Professional Dance 2010 (Level 6)

A Levels 2009: Art (A), English Literature (B)

GCSEs 2007: 11 A* - B grades including English, Mathematics and Science (Double Award)
Work Experience
August 2012                 Volunteer work with Engage4Life
                               
July 2011 -
May 2012                      Sales assistant at Jack Wills
                                          

November 2010 - 
April 2011                     Customer Service at 'Danceforce', Worcester
                            
August -
November 2010            Character and Parade Performer at Disneyland Paris
                                   
Skills
  • Head Girl at Elmhurst School for Dance – communication, team work, organisation
  • Clean UK Driving Licence
  • ICT - Excel, Word processing, Power Point
  • Conversational French
  • Basic First Aid qualification
  • Experience in Exercise for Children teaching programme
Interests and Hobbies

I have studied ballet professionally. I enjoy all aspects of the theatre and performance: dance, musicals, classical music concerts and plays. The arts in general have always played an essential role in my life. I also enjoy reading and visiting art galleries and am a keen photographer in my spare time. I love the outdoors, walking and keeping fit. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily!
    I really liked the structure and content of your CV. As you said it doesn't include all the information that has to be displayed for private and safety reasons which I understand.
    Mentioning that you worked for Disneyland Paris in the past I believe that it will work in your favour; as the employee will find that interesting especially if you are applying for a job that you are involved with children!

    ReplyDelete