Wednesday 16 October 2013

Trial questions

Wednesday 16th October 2013

Having looked over my trial questions from module 2.. I have come up with a short survey to test out on people. I shall upload the link on here so that you can all see what I have produced. Do not feel pressured to take part in the survey (I have sent it out to try on my guinea pig students). But any feedback on the questions I have asked would be excellent - good or bad! If there are any that you feel students may not be comfortable answering then let me know.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T7YVJ2G



As before, all participants and answers remain anonymous to me so if you did want to take part, please do. I must say again, these are trial questions, and only a selected few. I want to get an idea of what to ask and how people may respond.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I did your survey!
    I think fondly of my time in training. I enjoyed the three years of my life. But when I think to my time actually at the school, (And although the teachers were positive) I think about it as a negative time. I think this was because in the dance / musical theatre world, everything is hollow. They want to you get your leg above your head and that's all that is important. The training was great and I am glad I did it, but only for what has come from it.

    Your questions did make me think about my training which in a way which I had not done before. Which is great to get an insight into people (For you) but then for those taking the survey it could open up some sore wounds.
    (Maybe it's the do you feel they cared question?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for participating and your useful feedback. I understand that it may open some sore wounds for people.. I need to try and think of a way around that but still gain the answers I need. I really appreciate your honesty - it's the kind of response I want so that I get it right when I ask the full questionnaire.

      Thanks again

      Delete