Saturday 28 September 2013

And so it begins..


Saturday 28th September 2013

Having read over my feedback from Rosemary on my Module 2 work again, I feel that I am moving my work forward in the correct way. My main focus is to have a clearer time scale of how I should like to work and what I am to produce each week during module 3. I did create a weekly plan in my 'Professional Inquiry plan' but having looked through the Module 3 handbook I should like to produce a more detailed plan, which takes our weekly tasks into consideration. Having done so, I shall share this with my adviser to show what I have gained and developed from my feedback.

I am pleased that my previous literature review and ethical policies were of a good standard and I wish to develop them even further for this final module. As mentioned in  earlier blogs, I am certain that 'The Student Dancer' will play a large role in my literature referencing and production of new ideas - it already is!

I should love to hear feedback from all students on my blog as it is excellent to compare or argue ideas. Here is an example of how I am already interacting with others to challenge ideas and see where our inquiry paths may cross over:

http://emilysarahhunt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/a-few-favourites.html (under 'comments')

Having read through the hand book, there is a lot of work to be done and I must keep up with reading all of your blogs and commenting also. I look forward to the challenge ahead...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! I think that's a really good point about reviewing your time scale in relation to the tasks. I've just been comparing my time scale with the one in the hand book and luckily (if all goes to plan) it should match quite well. I actually scheduled in an "over-flow" week in case of any unplanned delays with observations and interviews. This coincides with the week suggested to send plans for artefacts to our advisers so hopefully it should give me time to do this! I'm sure we'll have to keep adapting as we go along but a good plan should help us out!!
    Hope it's all going well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily, after reading your blog, I like the idea of doing a weekly plan, so you can make sure you get everything you want in that week done. Clare I also like the idea of an "overflow" week, so Im going to create my own plan now to take out the stress.

    ReplyDelete